Become a Sustaining Member
Becoming a Sustaining Member is the best way to enhance and preserve special places and experiences in Oregon’s parks now and for future generations. By supporting Oregon Parks Forever with an ongoing monthly, quarterly or annual gift:
- If you choose monthly or quarterly payments, your payments are smaller than an annual contribution,
- Your membership remains current, renewing automatically until you tell us to stop (or your credit card expires).
- Recurring gifts are efficient and paperless (no renewals sent in the mail),
- Your recurring gift provides us with a predictable, reliable, steady stream of funds and,
- We spend less on fundraising efforts and more on our projects and programs!
Please note that Membership does not provide parking privileges in any Federal, State, Local or Tribal park.
Thank you in advance for considering to be part of a community that supports environmental education, accessibility, and healthy activities in parks throughout Oregon.
- Recurring gifts can be set up with a credit or debit card. Unfortunately, we can not debit your bank account.
- Changes to your recurring gift can be made at any time by contacting the Director of Membership & Communications at 503-966-1163 or email@example.com.
Thank you Gifts
As a thank you, if your recurring gift contribution totals $75 or more each year, you will receive an annual subscription to 1859 Oregon’s Magazine. Please note we are no longer offering a thank you gift of an Oregon State Parks annual parking permit. If you prefer to not receive a thank you gift, simply opt-out after choosing your donation amount.
If you would prefer to make a one-time gift, please click here.
To set up a recurring donation complete this form:
As a member of Oregon Parks Forever (previously Oregon State Parks Foundation), you join a team dedicated to enhancing and preserving special places and experiences in Oregon’s parks now and for future generations. Your gift supports projects and programs in Oregon parks that:
- Protect facilities, amenities and trails that have already been built;
- Promote healthy activities like hiking, camping, and cycling;
- Increase environmental education opportunities;
- Ensure Oregon’s parks are accessible to youth in under-served communities.
As a thank you for your support, membership levels starting at $75 will receive an annual subscription to 1859 Oregon’s Magazine.
$75 Park Manager includes an annual subscription to 1859 Magazine (valued at $18.59).
$125 – $249 Park Explorer also includes special event invitations.
$250 – $499 Park Adventurer also includes special event invitations.
$500 – $999 Director’s Circle also includes special event invitations.
$1,000 – $4,999 Founder’s Circle also includes invitations to Founders’ Circle events.
$5,000+ Park Benefactor also includes invitations to connect with park leaders as well as other supporters of Oregon Parks Forever.
Oregon Parks Forever is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that relies on support through memberships and private contributions which are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law. Our Federal Tax ID: 93-1177836.